Sometimes you want to remove the grass and replace them with new and improved grass to make you lawn or garden look more beautiful.
Here are few recommendations for shovels and spade that will help you easily pick one.
Table Of Contents
- Best Shovels for digging up Grass
Best Shovels for digging up Grass
- Fiskars 46 Inch Steel D-handle Square Garden Spade
- Fiskars 397910-1001 PRO Shovel, Transfer, 58 Inch, Silver
- Bully Tools 82520 14-Gauge Square Point Shovel with Fiberglass D-Grip Handle
- Nupla SP14D-E #2 Ergo Power Square Point Shovel, Hollow Back Blade, D Grip, 14 Heavy Gauge, 27″ Handle, Model Number: 72076
- Truper 31201 Tru Pro 29-Inch Square Point Shovel with Fiberglass D-Handle
- Kenyon 49045 All-Steel Landscape Lighting Trencher/Edger, 45″ Steel”T” Handle
1. Fiskars 46 Inch Steel D-handle Square Garden Spade
- The design of the blade is Flat and narrower which makes it easy to precisely make a border or cut an arrow-straight trench.
- This spade is ideal for edging, cutting a trench, slicing through thick turf, and digging. Also, you can use it for mulching and snow.
- The shape of the handle is D-shaped which offers secure two-handed control when digging.
- The blade itself is about 7 and 1/2 inches wide.
- And the length of the blade is 12.25 inches.
- With handle, the tool is 47.3″ long
- The 14-gauge hardened steel blade and 18-gauge steel shaft provide durability
- The blades are Sharpened enough to make it easy to penetrate tough soil or break up hardened dirt clods or turf.
- The manufacturer offers a lifetime warranty for this product
2. Fiskars 397910-1001 PRO Shovel, Transfer, 58 Inch, Silver
- This Shovel is made from Aluminium and weighs around 5.45 oz
- The Dimensions of this product is: LxWxH: 6.38 x 9.5 x 58.5 inches
- Aluminum handle and double-bolted connections for durability.
- The extended shank improves strength and is optimally angled for transferring heavy loads
- Heavy-gauge spade stands up to any task, while a large step provides more stable footing
- Head features an optimized angle for lifting and moving materials such as mulch, wood chips, and more
- The manufacturer offers a full lifetime warranty.
3. Bully Tools 82520 14-Gauge Square Point Shovel with Fiberglass D-Grip Handle
- This shovel is made from materials Fiberglass, Alloy Steel and Polypropylene
- Strong wood shovel
- The handle is made from fiberglass.
- Dimensions of this item are: LxWxH: 44 x 10 x 4 inches
- Blade measures 9.5-inches x 12-inches and a 33-inch handle
- The Handle Material is made from Fiberglass
- True 14 gauge steel blade
- The handle design No-Break Polypropylene Co-Polymer Dgrip with an extra-wide design and no-slip texture
- This product manufacturer Limited lifetime warranty
4. Truper 31201 Tru Pro 29-Inch Square Point Shovel with Fiberglass D-Handle
- The design is this shovel is good and features a 29-inch pro grade fiberglass handle with D-Shaped
- The total length of this shovel is 30 1/2 inch or 2 feet long
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge steel blade for maximum toughness
- Reinforced resin insert in the handle provides 400-pound of handle strength
- Rivetless, crimped-steel collar ring, solidly connects the neck and handle
- A thick fiberglass handle with a protective sleeve prevents splintering