A Scoop Shovel can be very helpful for moving bulk materials, containment, food, or other materials that needed moving.
A Scoop shovel should be strong and lightweight to ensure the objects to be easily transferred.
Here is a list of scoop shovels which according to my opinion are the best.
Best Scoop Shovels
- Remco 69823 Hygienic Shovel, Polypropylene Blade, Non-Sparking, 1 Piece, 27″, Blue
- Fiskars Ergo D-handle Steel Transfer Shovel (51 Inch)
- True Temper 1680100 Poly Scoop Shovel with Wood 48 in. Hardwood Handle
- Leonard ABS Scoop Shovel, Straight Handle, 63 Inches Long
- Nupla 72031 Non-Sparking Scoop with #12 Plastic Blade and D Grip, 27″ Ergo Handle
1. Remco 69823 Hygienic Shovel, Polypropylene Blade, Non-Sparking, 1 Piece, 27″, Blue
- This shovel from Remco is made from one-piece polypropylene shovels.
- The Polypropylene material is tough and lightweight.
- This shovel is made from FDA-compliant materials like polypropylene.
- Suitable for moving materials in bulk like Meat, dairy, seafood, and poultry, General food handling, Commercial fishing, Material Handling, Agriculture, Chemical, poop, and industrial applications.
- The Working temperature for this shovel range from -22F to 176F.
- Intermittent use may increase the temperature range
- Non-sparking; Chemical and corrosion resistant
- Wide range of color options available.
- Material used Polypropylene
- Size of Blade: 14 inch
2. True Temper 1680100 Poly Scoop Shovel with Wood 48 in. Hardwood Handle
- This shovel scoop from True Temper is a lightweight poly scoop and sturdy for moving and scooping grains, seeds, feeds, fertilizers, and other granulated materials easily.
- It’s also a useful tool for garden activities.
- With the hardwood handle for strength and durability, it’s great for general clean-up, moving mulch, soil, and even lightweight snow.
- Color Grey/Silver
- Item Dimensions: LxWxH: 64 x 8.75 x 14.75 inches
- Item Weight 4.29 Pounds
- Handle Material Wood
- 14.75-Inch in length scoop
- Hardwood handle for strength and durability
- Cushion end grip for added comfort and control
3. Fiskars Ergo D-handle Steel Transfer Shovel (51 Inch)
- This is also a great shovel for mulch, wood chips, fertilizer, and more.
- Is a durable transfer shovel featuring advanced ergonomics and a rugged build made from Steel
- The blade is about 7 and 1/2 inch wide and the edges of the blade are a little smooth rounded.
- Item Dimensions: LxWxH: 5 x 7.5 x 49.25 inches
- Weight of Item: 4.48 Pounds
- Grip Type: Ergonomic
- This shovel is welded with materials such as boron steel blade and steel shaft provide durability that is better than wood-handled tools and won’t flex like fiberglass.
- The shape of the handles is D Angled which helps in keeping the wrist in a neutral position to reduce strain and provides a secure grip.
- The shape of the shaft is Teardrop-shaped which is most likely to fit the natural shape of the hand.
- Also, this shovel includes a mid grip for exceptional comfort and control.
- The manufacturer provides a full lifetime warranty.
4. Leonard ABS Scoop Shovel, Straight Handle, 63 Inches Long
- This Scoop shovel is made from ABS plastic which is light-weight but also durable.
- Due to the 14.5 inch wide blade, you can quickly move large volumes of mulch, seeds, grains, fertilizers, and similar materials easily and effectively.
- Also, this can be used for cleanup and snow removal but moderately.
- Straight handle style shovel and the overall total length of this shovel is 63 inches in length.
- Handle material American ash
- Length of Handle: 44-1/2 inches
- Length of Blade: 18-1/2 inches
- Width of Blade: 14-1/2 inches
5. Nupla 72031 Non-Sparking Scoop with #12 Plastic Blade and D Grip, 27″ Ergo Handle
- This is also a good shovel for scooping.
- Length of Handle: 27 Inch
- Type of handle: D-Grip.
- Material for Handle: Fiberglass.
- The material of the blade is: Cycolac
- Width of Blade: 14-1/2 Inch
- Length of Blade: 20-1/2 Inch
- Color Yellow